How To Take Care
Latex pillows can be a little tricky to care for — you can’t just toss them into your washing machine, or you’ll warp the shape. The same goes for soaking, wringing, or twisting them in any way. Instead of a machine wash, you can use a cloth and warm, soapy water to spot clean any areas that need cleaning— just make sure to let the pillow fully air dry after you’ve cleaned it. Many pillows also come with a removable cover that is machine washable.
Also, you don’t want to leave your latex pillow outside in the sun. Exposure to direct sunlight can cause latex to become hard and brittle. Your latex pillow will come with specific care instructions — when in doubt, make sure to read and follow the guidelines designed for your specific latex pillow.
- Always use pillow case/cover - easier washing and extra protection
- Recommended to hand washing natural latex products
- Spot clean with damp cloth to remove stains or spills
- After blotting, place fresh towels on both sides of the pillow and press excess moisture
- Air dry or fan dry under ventilated shade, away from direct sunlight
- Keep your natural latex product out of direct sunlight. Natural latex foams are more susceptible to color changes based on temperature and UV exposure.